Patients who have digestive conditions or have undergone a surgical procedure that affects their digestive system will usually have special dietary requirements. Our team of dietitians work alongside and in conjunction with our consultants and other therapists to identify these requirements. Their specialist evidence-based dietary advice and written resources will help patients recover form surgery and manage their condition.
Dietitians Can Help
- Give you detailed information about nutrition
- Assess your personal nutritional needs
- Provide advice and recommendations if you have difficulties eating or swallowing
- With loss of appetite
- If you are currently underweight or overweight
- If you have diabetes or any other medical conditions that require a special diet